Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"I think I'm freakin out man"... "You are feakin out... Man"-- Super Troopers

Malaria Pills… They are indeed funny little things. What they neglect to really tell you about malaria pills is how they make you go kinda crazy. Yeah, we’re talking hallucinations and nightmares crazy. Especially if you are on the once a week pill, Mefloquine Hydrocloride. The good news is that symptoms tend to wear off after a couple of weeks. Except there is that first week. After the 27 hours of flight. Stuck in a room w/out any ac, and these absolutely fabulous statutes on the wall.

I actually woke up in the middle of the night talking to these things, thinking they were talking and moving around. It took me a few minutes to realize I was talking to nothing… but sure did weird me out a bit.

Other fabulous dreams include dad w/ 3 arms, one that only went down to his elbow. And lots of alternate reality stuff… yeah, totally weird… even for my dreams… oh and as for hallucinations… they usually include bugs, spiders, and lizards that like to crawl on me or around me while I try to sleep… but then again… those could still be real. Last time I had one of those I woke up w/ bed bug bites.

Then there’s the other night. I started watching Prison Break… which I never saw at home, but isn’t half bad when there’s nothing else to watch. Anywho, that night I had this dream that I needed to find something to break out inside of a pillow. And so I’m rummaging this pillow, and I find that its full of bread that’s all broken up like its going to be used for stuffing. Lucky for me I zoned out again before going to eat the bread b/c when I woke up, it all just seemed a little too real. So I felt inside my pillow, and sure enough there’s a hole in it so that you can reach in and feel the stuffing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creepy...